Dewalt Portable Forced Air Kerosene Heater, DXH75KT
Dewalt portable forced air kerosene construction heater, 75,000 Btu., F340675
Manufacturer part number:
DeWALT Portable Forced Air Kerosene Construction Heater: DXH75KT
The DXH75KT thermostatically controlled forced air kerosene heater burns at 75,000 BTU/HR and can be used with kerosene diesel, fuel oil or JP-8 fuels. With a 6 gallon tank you will get a full 11hours of run time and the ability to heat up to approximately 1875 square feet of space.
- Equipped with a 25°F-95°F thermostat. The heating element cycles on and off to maintian the set temperature.
- Rugged two-piece split barrel, designed to make cleaning and maintenance easier and safer.
- Ergonomic handle for easy transport.
- Recessed controls designed to reduce the risk of damage on the jobsite.
- Continuous electronic ignition is always present as a source of ignition for unburned fuel, reducing the ability for fuels to pool and collect in a dangerous manner.
- Output: 75,000 Btu/hr.
- Heating area: 1,750 sq. ft.
- Fuel tank capacity: 6 gal.
- Full tank run time: 11 hours
- Cuel Consumption: .56 gal./hr.
- Output (CFM): 240 CFM
- Weight: 38 lbs.
Currently only shipping this item within the 48 contiguous United States.