Dewalt Portable Forced Air Kerosene Heater, DXH190HD
Dewalt portable forced air kerosene construction heater, 190,000 Btu., F340695
Manufacturer part number:
DeWALT Portable Forced Air Kerosene Construction Heater: DXH190HD
The DXH190HD thermostatically controlled forced air kerosene heater burns at 190,000 BTU/HR and can be used with kerosene diesel, fuel oil or JP-8 fuels. With a included wheel kit, protective roll cage and an 14 gallon tank you will get a full 10 hours of run time and the ability to heat up to approximately 4750 square feet of space.
- Equipped with a 25°F-95°F thermostat. The heating element cycles on and off to maintain the set temerature.
- Front barrel support and storage provides added barrel rigidity and creates storage for wet gloves or service parts like filters or igniters.
- Roll cage style handles provide solid all around protection and support.
- 10" flat free tires for long lasting maintenance free use.
- Recessed controls designed to reduce the risk of damage on the jobsite.
- Continuous electronic ignition is always present as a source of ignition for unburned fuel, reducing the ability for fuels to pool and collect in a dangerous manner.
- Output: 190,000 Btu/hr.
- Heating area: 3,750 sq. ft.
- Fuel tank capacity: 14 gal.
- Full tank run time: 10 hours
- Cuel Consumption: 1.4 gal./hr.
- Output (CFM): 450 CFM
- Weight: lbs.
Currently only shipping this item within the 48 contiguous United States.