Dewalt Portable Forced Air Propane Heater, DXH150FAV
Dewalt portable forced air propane heater, 100-150,000 Btu., F340725
Manufacturer part number:
DeWALT Portable Forced Air Propane Heater: DXH150FAV
The DXH150FAV forced air propane heater burns at 150,000 BTU/HR and can be adjusted down 100,000 BTU/HR. Equipped with Quiet Burner Technology this heater operates with 50% less noise than standard units of similar size. Includes a 20' hose and regulator, and is manufactured with a large ergonomic handle and a split barrel design for easy maintenance. when operated with a 100LB propane tank you can heat approximately 3750 square feet of space for around 14 hours on high or 22 hours on low.
- Rugged two-piece split barrel, designed to make cleaning and maintenance easier and safer.
- Patented Quiet Burner Technology reduces the combustion and operation noise by up to 50%
- Recessed controls designed to reduce the risk of damage on the jobsite.
- Continuous electronic ignition is always present as a source of ignition for unburned fuel, reducing the ability for fuels to pool and collect in a dangerous manner.
- Output: 100,000 - 150,000 Btu/hr.
- Heating area: 3,200 sq. ft.
- Ignition type: Continuous spark ingnition
- Minimum tank size: 100 lb.
- LP consumption: 4.8-6.8 lb/hr.
- Output (CFM): 400 CFM
- Regulator Setting: 20 PSI
- Run-Time: 5 hours
- Weight: 27 lbs.
Currently only shipping this item within the 48 contiguous United States.