Dewalt Portable Forced Air Propane Heater, DXH40FA
Dewalt portable forced air propane heater, 40,000 Btu., F340705
Manufacturer part number:
DeWALT Portable Forced Air Propane Heater: DXH40FA
The DXH45LP portable propane radiant heater burns at 45,000 BTU/HR and requires no electricity to operate. Equipped with top of the line roll cage style construction to make it one of the most durable jobsite heaters available. With high density polyurethane wheels you never have to worry about flat tires. Includes a 20' hose and regulator assembly. Heats approximately 1125 square feet of space. When using a 20 pound propane tank you can expect to get around 10 hours of use.
- Rugged two-piece split barrel, designed to make cleaning and maintenance easier and safer.
- Ergonomic handle for easy transport.
- Piezo ignition built into the thermo-electric safety valve for easy ignition and operation.
- Heating area: 800 sq. ft.
- Ignition type: Piezo
- Minimum tank size: 20 lb.
- Regulator setting: 10 psi
- LP consumption: 1.9 lb/hr.
- Output (CFM): 100 CFM
- Weight: 18 lbs.
Currently only shipping this item within the 48 contiguous United States.