Closed Front Console Vented Room Heater RH50C
Empire Closed Front Console Vented Room Heater, 50,000 BTU, natural gas or propane RH50c
Manufacturer part number:
Empire Closed Front Console Vented Room Heater: RH50C
Heating large areas is economical with Empire's vented room heaters. With their efficient heat flow the durable RH50C offers ample warmth that makes any room comfortable. The closed front of the RH50C easily fits in any decor.
The hydraulic thermostat needs no outside electricity assuring reliable, round-the-clock comfort. Each unit can be installed easily by any wall with access to a vent. (Vent piping not included with heater)
- Total comfort for a fraction of the cost of electric heat
- Heats without electricity
- Round outlet draft diverter rotates to either horizontal or vertical position
- Open design allows maximum flow of heat
- Matchless piezo ignition
- Cabinet color: Tan
- 50,000 BTU input
- Dimensions: 34" W x 16" D x 29-9/16" H, Depth including diverter: 23-3/16"
- 124 lbs shipping weight
- Hydraulic thermostat temperature control
- Accessories (not included):
- Blower kit
- Output, 100 cu. ft./min.
- Metal floor pad (36' x 21")
- Minimum clearances to combustion from:
- Top: 55"
- Each side: 6"
- Opposite side (for accessibility): 18"
- Bottom of unit to floor covering: 0"
- Draft diverter to wall: 2"
- Gas inlet:
- LP or Natural gas
- Iron pipe size(N.P.T.): 1/2"
- Wall to valve inlet: 8-1/16"
- Floor covering to valve inlet: 4-1/2"
- Center of heater to valve inlet: Left 6-13/16"
- Size flue collar (Vertical or Horizontal): 5"
- Floor to collar on draft diverter in vertical position: 27-3/16"
- Floor to center of collar on draft diverter in horizontal position: 22-9/16"
Safety Control: Pilot and main burners include automatic shutoff on all vented room heaters.
Warranty: Combustion chamber carries a 10-year limited warranty. All other parts carry a 1-year limited warranty.
Free Shipping within the Contiguous 48 United States
"WARNING" California Proposition 65