Direct Vent Counterflow Wall Furnace DV-55-SPP
Empire Direct Vent Counterflow Wall Furnace, 55,000 BTU, Standing Pilot Push Button Ignition
Manufacturer part number:
Enter discount code EMPIRE after placing items into the shopping cart to see our current special discount on Empire products.
Empire Direct Vent Counterflow Wall Furnace: DV55SPP
- SPP model is equipped with standing pilot/piezo ignition
- Install on outside walls
- Total comfort for a fraction of the cost of electric heat
- Convenient 24-volt wall thermostat
- Front panel removes easily for cleaning and service
- Counterflow blower circulates warmth at floor level
- Multi-room heating capacity with optional outlet kits
- Cabinet and front panel: Beige & Tan
- 55,000 BTU input
- Dimensions: 16" W x 11-5/16" D x 82-3/8" H
- 145 lbs (two cartons) shipping weight
- Side outlet register: SOR-1
- 10" Side outlet kit: DV-608
- Vinyl siding vent kit: DV-822
- Minimum clearances to combustibles from:
- Top (to ceiling): 4"
- Each side (to nearest adjacent sidewall): 4" (18" with SOR-1)
- Floor: 0"
- Depth unit may be recessed: 4"
- Gas inlet:
- LP or Natural gas
- Iron pipe size(N.P.T.): 1/2"
- Wall to valve inlet: 6-1/2"
- Center of heater to center of 1/2" inlet elbow: 3"
- Floor covering to valve inlet: 3-3/4"
- Wall depth minimum: 4-1/2"
- Wall depth maximum: 13"
- Vent opening inside wall surface: 7-1/2" diameter
- Vent opening outside wall surface: 7-1/2" diameter
- Center of vent to nearest outside corner of building: 24"
- Edge of vent to nearest projecting surface: 6"
- Vent projection from outside wall: 6"
- Center of flue to floor covering: 64-7/8"
Safety Control: Pilot and main burners include automatic shutoff.
Warranty: Combustion chamber carries a 10-year limited warranty. All other parts carry a 1-year limited warranty.
Free Shipping within the Contiguous 48 United States