Empire Direct Vent Wall Furnace, DV25SG
Empire Comfort Systems direct vent wall furnace heating unit, 25,000 btu input.
Manufacturer part number:
Empire Direct Vent Wall Furnace: DV25SG
Heating larger areas is convenient and economical with Empire's Direct Vent units. Delivering ample, room-filling warmth, each furnace is stylishly crafted and fits against an outside wall.
A push of the button ignites the pilot with a "matchless" piezo system. The energy efficient heat can be further enhances with an optional internal blower for added circulation.
- Total Warmth for a fraction of the cost of electric heat
- Matchless piezo ignition
- Wall thermostat operates without electricity
- Optional automatic blower available
- Cost-efficient installation since no chimney is needed
- Color: Cabinet (Beige), Front Panel (Tan)
- 25,000 BTU
- Dimensions: 37" W x 11-1/2" D x 27-3/4" H
- 90 lbs shipping weight
- 75 cu. ft/min output
- Accessories (not included):
- Blower kit: DRB-1
- Vinyl siding vent kit: DV-822
- Minimum clearances to combustion from:
- Top: 48"
- Each side: 6"
- Bottom of unit to floor covering: 4"
- Gas inlet:
- LP or Natural gas
- Iron pipe size(N.P.T.): 1/2"
- Wall to valve inlet: 4"
- Right side to valve inlet: N/A
- Center of vent to valve inlet: Left 17-11/16"
- Valve inlet to floor covering: N/A
- Wall depth minimum: 4-1/2"
- Wall depth maximum: 13"
- Vent opening in wall: 7-1/2" dia.
- Center of vent to nearest outside corner of building or obstruction: 24"
- Center of vent from any opening through which flue gases could enter a building: 9"
- Bottom of vent above grade: 12"
- Edge of vent to nearest projecting surface: 6"
- Vent projection from outside wall: 5"
- Center of flue to floor covering: 19-3/4"
Safety Control: Pilot and main burners include automatic shutoff.
Warranty: Combustion chamber carries a 10-year limited warranty. All other parts carry a 1-year limited warranty.
Free Shipping within the Contiguous 48 United States
"WARNING" California Proposition 65