Empire Gravity Wall Furnace, GWT35W
Empire gravity vented wall furnace, 35,000 btu, GWT35W
Manufacturer part number:
Out of Stock
Empire Gravity Vented Wall Furnace: GWT35W
- Utilizes state of the art technology for higher fuel efficiency
- Patented burner design reduces Natural Gas NOx emissions by 50% for cleaner operation
- Common size retrofits easily
- Furnace recesses into wall or mounts flush with GWTW-1 accessory
- Total comfort for a fraction of the cost of electric heat
- Cabinet and front pane: White
- 35,000 BTU input
- Dimensions: 16" W x 6" D x 66-1/8" H; Height with optional blower kit: 71-7/8"
- Unit mounts between standard stud spacing
- 98 lbs shipping weight
- Accessories (not included):
- Wall thermostat: GWSG-T
- Remote bulb thermostat: GWRB-T
- Output, 75 cu. ft./min.
- Rear register kit: GWTR-1
- Out of the wall installation kit: GWTW-1*
- Minimum clearances to combustibles from:
- Top: 12"
- Each side: 4"
- Bottom of unit to floor covering: 1-1/2"
- Gas inlet:
- LP or Natural gas
- Iron pipe size(N.P.T.): 1/2"
- Size flue collar (type B): 4" Oval
*When the GWTW-1, out of the wall kit is used the GWTR-1, rear register kit can not be used.
Note: Units do not come with thermostats.
Safety Control: Pilot and main burners include automatic shutoff.
Warranty: Combustion chamber carries a 10-year limited warranty. All other parts carry a 1-year limited warranty.
Gravity Wall Furnace Brochure
Gravity Wall Furnace Owner's Manual
"WARNING" California Proposition 65
Free Shipping within the Contiguous 48 United States