High Efficiency Direct Vent Wall Furnace, DV20E
Empire High Efficient Direct Vent Wall Furnace, 20,000 BTU
Manufacturer part number:
Empire High Efficient Direct Vent Wall Furnace: DV20E
Attractive Styling With Ease of Use
The Empire High-Efficient DV20E heaters' attractive styling gives any room a contemporary look. Space-efficient and easy to use, the unique design makes them cool to the touch, meeting or exceeding all American National Standards Institute temperature tests. A top-mounted control compartment allows you to simply flip the switch to "on" and turn to your desired temperature.
More Efficient Heating means More Savings
Gas can heat your home for a fraction of the cost of electric heat, and advanced gas heating technology makes these heaters 80+% efficient. Empire Comfort Systems' High Efficient Direct Vent Wall Heaters are available in the widest range of heating sizes to fit your special needs. The 20,000 Btu DV-20E is ideal for heating basements, family rooms or a combination of small rooms. With the largest cfm (cubic feet/minute) fans in the industry, these furnaces are also the most effective units at delivering the warmth you desire. An electronic thermistor thermostat is standard on all models, keeping your room within plus or minus 1 degree of your selected temperature. Add up all these features, and you get more savings than you'd get with a conventional heater.
Direct Venting Means More Efficient Heat
The energy efficient method for heating your home actually starts outside. A state-of-the-art heat inducer pulls outside air into the burner compartment and then pushes the same air, not heated, through the unique tubular heat exchanger. A dual, centrifugal fan, air circulation system then blows rom air across the tubular combustion chamber. This counterflow action starts at the top of the unit and exits at floor level. Since no room air is used for combustion, you'll enjoy cleaner, healthier and warmer heat.
- Total Warmth for a fraction of the cost of electric heat
- Utilizes state-of-the-art technology for added fuel efficiency
- Electronic thermistor thermostat monitors furnace operation
- Sealed combustion maintains indoor air quality
- Complete with blower for proper circulation and even distribution of heat
- Standard unit vents through a wall up to 10" deep
- Hot surface ignition
- Wall thermostat hook-up is standard and will accept any 24-volt wall thermostat you choose
- Mobile home certified
- Color: Cabinet and front panels (Light Gray)
- 20,000 BTU input
- 16,300 BTU output
- Dimensions: 37" W x 15-3/4" D x 26" H
- 128 lbs shipping weight
- Accessories (not included):
- Intake/exhaust extension kits: DVE-1 (54" kit w/2 elbows), DVE-2 (54" kit for extended vent runs)
- Floor pad: DVP-1
- 24-volt thermostat: T24V
- Minimum clearances to combustion from:
- Top: 10"
- Each side: 3"
- Bottom of unit to floor covering: 0"
- Gas inlet:
- LP or Natural gas
- Iron pipe size(N.P.T.): 1/2"
- Wall depth minimum: 2"
- Wall depth maximum: 10"
- Vent opening in wall: 5"
- Venting Options:
- maximum length: 15' with 3 elbows, 10' with 4 elbows
Safety Control: Automatic shutoff for main burner, over temperature safety limit switch
Warranty: Combustion chamber carries a 10-year limited warranty. All other parts carry a 5-year limited warranty with a 2-year labor warranty.
Free Shipping within the Contiguous 48 United States
"WARNING" California Proposition 65