Vented Counterflow Wall Furnace, Standing Pilot, FAW40SPPX
Empire vented counterflow wall furnace, FAW40SPPX.
Manufacturer part number:
Out of Stock
Empire Vented Counterflow Wall Furnace: FAW40SPPX
- SPP model is equipped with standing pilot/piezo ignition
- Install on inside or outside walls
- Total comfort for a fraction of the cost of electric heat
- Convenient 24-volt wall thermostat
- Front panel removes easily for cleaning and service
- Counterflow blower circulates warmth at floor level
- Multi-room heating capacity with optional outlet kits
- Cabinet and front panel: White
- Blower output: 275 cu. ft./min.
- 40,000 BTU input
- Dimensions: 14-1/8" W x 10-3/8" D x 72-1/2" H
- 115 lbs shipping weight
- Accessories (not included):
- Side outlet register: SOR-1
- 10" Side outlet kit: SOK-1
- 10" Rear outlet kit: ROK-1
- Vent Enclosure: FVE-24 (24")
- Vent enclosure: FVE-34 (34")
- Vent enclosure: FVE-46 (46")
- Oval-to-round flue adapter: DV-648
- Minimum clearances to combustibles from:
- Top (to ceiling): 4"
- Each side (to nearest adjacent sidewall): 4" without register, 18" with SOR-1
- Floor: 0"
- Depth unit may be recessed: 9-1/2"
- Gas inlet:
- LP or Natural gas
- Iron pipe size(N.P.T.): 1/2"
- Floor covering to valve inlet: 4"
- Size of flue collar: 4" oval
- Size of flue collar with oval-to-round adapter: 4" round
- Minimum vent opening in ceiling:
- For Oval type "B" flue pipe: 4-1/2" x 9-1/4"
- For Round type "B" flue pipe: 6-1/2" diameter
Safety Control: Pilot and main burners include automatic shutoff. Warranty: Combustion chamber carries a 10-year limited warranty. All other parts carry a 1-year limited warranty.
Vented Counterflow Wall Furnace Owner's Manual
"WARNING" California Proposition 65
Free Shipping within the Contiguous 48 United States