HeatStar Indirect Fired Forced Air Heater, HSP400ID-G, F105135, 400,000 BTU
HeatStar Indirect Fired Forced Air NG/Propane Heater, HSP400ID-G, F105135, 400,000 BTU
Manufacturer part number:
Heavy Duty Duel Fuel Portable Natural Gas/Propane Indirect Fired Forced Air Heater
Heatstar Indirect Heaters utilize extremely powerful fans that pull massive amounts of cold air across a 4 loop heat exchanger delivering powerful clean and reliable indirect heat where you need it. This 380,000 BTU oil fired heater can be ducted up to 100ft or for maxium effciency or can be installed in the heater space and duct the exhaust outside (Chimney kits available) therefore reheating the warm air and resulting in less heat loss over time. Unit is equipped with heavy-duty 10in pneumatic wheels and internal onboard diagnostics with a connection for an external remote thermostat. With Heatstar Indirect Heaters now you can heat the big jobs with more power, more BTUs, and more versatility.
- 400,000 BTU
- Duel Fuel: Natural Gas or Propane (LP)
- Changes fuel type with a simple gas valve switch.
- Heat exchanger to keep exhaust gas and heated air separate
- Powerful fans ensure high static pressure allowing heater placement outdoors with clean heated air directed indoors
- Long life stainless steal combustion chamber
- Two stage pump for more reliable starts in sub-zero temperatures
- Electronic Flame Control
- Water resistant flame control box
- Automatic safety and control devices
- Optional thermostat available for constant temperature control
- Durable powder coated finish
- Fuel Consumption: NG- 380 cu. ft. per hour, LP- 4.2 gal. per hr.
- 115Volt/60Hz, 1440 Watts, 13.2 Amps
- CFM Output: 3,250
- Unit Dimensions: 66.3" x 27.6" x 43" H
- Weight: 337 lbs