Indirect Fired Forced Air Heater, HVF210
Heat Wagon Indirect Fired Forced Air Heater HVF210
Manufacturer part number:
Heat Wagon Diesel Indirect Fired Forced Air Heater
Ideal for drying and heating building sites and enclosed buildings. Powerful fans ensure high static pressure
allowing heaters to be placed outdoors with clean heated air directed indoors. The heat exchanger keeps
exhaust gas and hot air seperate. Great for heating tents.
- High pressure operation
- Four-loop exhaust gas system for higher efficience
- Output temperature 160 deg. F.
- Extra large fuel tanks for extended run times
- Runs on #1 & #2 diesel, kerosene, JP-8 or JetA
- Low power consuption - runs on 15 amp circuit
- "One Man" maneuverability
- Large capacity diesel fuel tank provide hours of continuous operation
- Model: HVF210
- BTU Output/Hr.: 205,000
- Output (CFM): 1,530
- Tank Size (Gallons): 27.7
- Fuel Consummption Gal/Hr: 1.48
- Run Time Per Full Tank (Hours): 19
- Power Required: 120v/9 amp
- Flue Diameter: 6"
- Handle & Wheels: Standard
- Photoelectric Flame Sensor: Standard
- Overheat Switch Protection: Standard
- Preheater Fuel Filter: Standard
- Duct Diameter : 14-1/2"
- Heater Dimensions: 57" x 23" x 38"
- Weight: 180 lbs
- Warranty: One Year
OptionalAccessories: (not included with heater)
Duct Adaptor: AR210
Thermostat with 50' cord: THIDF